Keeping Your Computer Simple!
In today’s society, a person without a functional computer is at a distinct disadvantage.
I offer basic computer services limited to the North Kitsap/Bainbridge Island, WA area.
Don’t know where to begin? I can assist you with the purchase of your first computer.
If you just bought that first computer, I can assist you in its initial setup and some basic training. I especially enjoy working with seniors. I will gladly see you through your first online purchase or your first email to that special friend or relative.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your computer, I can save your files, clean your hard drive, and reload your operating system, software and files for a reasonable flat rate. I will also provide recommendations for system repair or upgrades, if appropriate.
Please note that I cannot assist anyone using a pirated operating system or other unauthorized software. You must have a legal operating system on CD with your CD key available.
I also ask that you purchase Symantec or McAfee anti-virus software with an up-to-date subscription. This action will keep my work from going to waste shortly after I leave. My main goal is to achieve your satisfaction and preserve the usefulness of your computer.
Before I arrive, please have the following items handy:
- Operating System CD w/CD Key
- Anti Virus CD with CD Key
- Personal contact information (for registering software)
- User Name and Password for any email accounts
A free taste of my philosophies:
- A computer should be a budgeted expense. I estimate that my main desktop system will be an average outlay of approximately $100 per month for the rest of my life. This is probably a bit on the high side, but to me the computer is an important tool and the cost is well justified.
- I have personally stayed up all night writing and rewriting code to get a relatively simple program to function. I believe that software developers deserve to be paid very well for their incredible accomplishments. I do not steal software.
I prefer to work with people of a like mindset.